- Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics; 1991-1995; Washington State University
- Master of Science in Mathematics; 1990-1991; Washington State University
- Bachelor of Science in Physics; 1988
- Bachelor of Science in Geology; 1982
- Faculty Research Associate, 1999-present, Oregon State University, Environmental & Molecular Toxicology Department
- Instructor, 1999-2010, Oregon State University; Mathematics Department .. Courses taught include MTH 105, 111,112, 231, 232, 245, 251, 252, 253, 254 ,306, 351 Instructor, 1999-2005, Oregon State University, Statistics Department. Taught Introductory and intermediate statistics courses.
- Industry Consultant, 1996-2005: Provided consultation services in the areas of statistical analysis, optimization, regression, numerical analysis, and multivariate statistical methods including neural networks.
- Instructor, 1995-1999, Washington State University; Department of Mathematics: Taught upper division and lower division mathematics and statistics courses, upper division courses included: Statistics, Applied Probability, Linear Programming, Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant, 1990-1995, Washington State University; Department of Mathematics.
- Research Projects
- About Us
- Videos and Maps